Under the general supervision of the Senior Social worker, the Social Worker is responsible for planning individual treatment sessions and implementation of the theoretical and practical activities of the social work section;
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning individual treatment sessions and implement all theoretical techniques, in service and practical training service for users.
- Assessing and offering advice or counseling clients,
- Arranging appropriate care, resources or benefits and referrals.,
- Liaison with relatives, colleagues and other professionals, Government and NGOs organizations
- Providing supervisor support to junior social worker and home based rehabilitation ,
- Conducting awareness, raising training, community, education and organization work,,
- Prepare and submit budget, progress and periodical reports
- .Preparing a social or developmental history of a child with a disability
- Preparing information on psychology and behavior condition of clients for evaluations
- Working with parents and others on problems in a child’s home, Rehabilitation centers, and community affecting the child’s school adjustment
- Mobilizing school and community resources
- Plan, monitor and evaluate projects that are identified to fulfill needs of the community in line with the principle and objective of CBR.
- Give orientation on code of behavior expected from admitted clients and clients embraced in CBR programs as well as services provided by the CSE to clients
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Senior Social Worker or Rehabilitation Center Manager.
- Program Unit
- Senior Social Worker
- BA Degree in Psychology
- 2 years in related work
The post Social Worker at Cheshire Ethiopia appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.