Safeguarding Advisor will ensure that the required systems are in place to safe guard youth engaged in the project. The Safeguarding Advisor provides technical leadership for action across the RAYEE project and partnership to comply with the safeguard guideline in collaboration with the project manager and the project national and regional technical team. This is a national position based in Addis Ababa with frequent travel to project target areas. The Advisor will ensure accountability on safeguarding through continuous monitoring, tracking and update report. The Advisor will provide strategic guidance at regional and national levels, as well as explore strategic collaboration with key partners, to support the project in providing all entities with guidance, capacity building materials, and training programs. The Advisor will develop and implement strong communication approaches for Safeguarding. The Advisor will also support the team in strategic and operational issues. Finally, the Advisor will identify gaps for further continuous improvement and capacity building efforts.
- MA degree or BA degree in social sciences related to social development works, law enforcement, humanitarian assistance and rural development.
- MA degree with ten years of work experience at senior positions in development projects or programs.
- BA degree with 12 years of work experience at senior positions in development projects or programs.
- In-depth knowledge of the theory and practice law enforcement, social development works and current trends and policies.
- Practical experience in implementing safeguarding framework for large and complex projects.
- Hands-on experience in the management and/or supervision of similar development projects.
- Experience in youth employment project
The post Senior Safeguarding Advisor at SNV appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.