Senior auto mechanic is responsible to perform the maintenance and repair of vehicles in a safe, efficient and economical way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, adjust, repair and/or service complex mechanical failures of vehicles in a safe, efficient and economical manner.
- Apply a logical and progressive manner, the appropriate diagnosis techniques to determine the cause or causes of mechanical failures of vehicles.
- Ensure that all repairs and maintenance performed exceed the minimum standards define by the company.
- Use safe working practices and procedures at all times
- Display initiative in overcoming technical problems and communicates effectively with subordinates.
- Coach and mentor other employees in the section
- Take good care of assigned tools.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as situations dictate.
- TVET Level III in Auto Mechanic, Automotive Engine and Electrical Servicing, or related field of studies
- At least 6 years of experience as Auto Mechanic
The post Senior Auto Mechanic at ABIG appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.