Under the general supervision of the MRC Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the MRC Managers’ office.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles secretarial duties for the Managers’ office and other work units
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Maintain office confidential records, decisions and other files
- Open and distribute the mail
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute minutes
- Maintains appointment dairy either manually or electronically
- Greet and assist visitors and event arrangements
- Answers or direct calls and/or respond to inquiries
- Receives job applications for advertized jobs
- Contribute to the development of a culture of customer service excellence by promoting standards through own behavior and the encouragement of same in others
- Performs any other related duties as assigned to him/her by the immediate supervisor.
- MRC Manager
- Diploma in Office management and secretarial science or Information technology
- 2 years of relevant experience
Other Skill –
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
The post Secretary/Administrative Assistant at Cheshire Ethiopia appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.