Koga Veg Agricultural Development plc is a private company engaged in the production of vegetables and vegetable seeds for export and domestic market. The company is currently looking for a finance manager to strengthen the organization at Koga irrigation area – Merawi, Amhara.
- MSC or BSC in financial management or accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting & financial principles, processes and practices in line with European accounting standards
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups ,pivot tables and sumifs.
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Koga irrigation area in Merawi. Company provides transport service to and from farm
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Min. 5 years experience on management level
- Experience working in international environment is a plus
- Experience in exporting company is a plus
The post Finance Manager at Koga Veg Agricultural Development appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.