Organization: Mary Joy Development Association (MJDA)
Position Title: Data Quality Management Officer
Reports to: M&E team Leader
Duty stations: Addis Ababa (1)
Mary Joy Development Association is a nonprofit development-oriented organization serves the community for the past 25+ years dedicated to improving the lives of vulnerable communities by advancing and implementing integrated development program focuses on livelihood enhancement, education and health with cross-cutting issues of children empowerment, environmental protection, Adolescent and Youth Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS and inclusiveness. For the USAID funded project focusing on HIV epidemic control for orphan and vulnerable children service in SNNPRS, Mary Joy seeks to recruit a Data Quality Management Officer to be based in Addis Ababa.
Major Duties/Job Summary: –
• Prepare organization Quality assurance and management policy, manual and SOP.
• Carryout, all regular programmatic data quality monitoring, data cleaning, data verification, and reporting to the appropriate program team.
• Ensure overall program quality from site level up to the higher level of the organization and government structures.
• Establish an active quality improvement team at all C&T project implementation towns in consultation with the program and M&E team.
• Provide quality management training for M&E team.
• Lead monthly quality improvement meetings at each site.
• Conduct regular monthly data quality assurance (DQA and Management) and report the outcome and action plan for the management.
• Prepare all sites for USAID SIMS visit and assist the program team in organizing these activities.
• Collect, compile and document best practices, and success stories in the process of quality improvement activities using USAID guidelines and policies.
• Female/male (female candidates are encouraged to apply)
Term of Employment:
• One year with possible extension based on performance
• At least BSc/BA in Public Health, health informatics, Statistics, or related field
• 5 years of experience in relevant work experience supporting MEL system and quality assurance of Public Health facilities, preferably in NGO settings.
• The Applicant should be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Access), and another relevant database system.
• Proven training on quality assurance and management
• Operating on SPSS, STATA, EPI-INFO and other quality management software is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government and other stakeholders.
• Fluency in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all actors in the implementation sites.
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
The post Data Quality Management Officer at Mary Joy Development Association (MJDA) appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.