Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company
Position: Customer Service Officer I
• The role of the Customer Service Officer is to plan, organize, coordinate, control and supervise saving mobilization and credit management activities towards the achievement of the objectives of the Organization.
– Work Place: Branch in Addis Ababa
– Application closing date: 7 calendar days from the first date of announcement.
• Required Qualification: BA/BSc or Diploma in any business field, and trained in customer service, credit& default management, saving mobilization,
• Work Experience and skills: Minimum of one year/3 year as Customer Service Officer in MFI
Education Level : Diploma
Experience : 1-3 years
The post Customer Service Officer I at Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.