A warehouse Head is responsible for leading and coordinating daily operations and long term planning of warehouse functions and implement best practices in the warehouse and logistics operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the overall activities of the warehouse
- Supervise warehouse activities in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Supervise and oversee receiving, warehousing & distribution operations
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt and dispatch of products
- Implement personnel policies and procedures in collaboration with HR Department
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; Monitor storage space and ensure efficient space utilization
- Control inventory levels and accuracy by conducting physical cycle counts and reconcile with data storage system
- Coach, mentor, and review performance of the respective team
- Maintain records and prepares in/out status reports
- Interact with various customers, vendors and/or service providers in the best interest of the Company
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Perform Other duties as required
- BA degree in Logistics management, Business Management or similar fields with a minimum of 2 years Experience in logistics, Warehouse or Inventory fields.
- Communication, interpersonal, critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills.
The post Warehouse Head – Asku PLC (AquaAddis) at ABIG appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.