Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Positions: System Administrator
– Term of Employment: One year with possibility of extension
– Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: December 05, 2019
• Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Exchange application’s environment, which comprises Exchange on-prem and O365 services.
• Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports.
• Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Servers ranging from 2008 – 2016 and RHEL operating systems.
• Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security and others & manage server and workstation patching with SCCM.
• Design and implement Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services utilizing Microsoft Best Practices.
• Windows Server Administration in an Active Directory environment using Windows Server 2008 through 2019; including IIS, Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services, and Certificate Services
• Management of O365 identities and license assignments
• Maintain and manage the health of office 365 tenant and manage the license and subscription in the tenant.
• Administration, support, and configuration of the Exchange Online/Outlook platform for staff
• Administration, configuration, and maintenance of Office 365 security tools, such as email spam security, data loss prevention, and information protection.
• Ensuring the operational health of Office 365 and SharePoint Online environments including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
• Maintenance of Groups and access control to SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content.
• Governance and administration of SharePoint sites, Groups, Security Groups, and Distribution Lists.
• Troubleshooting various Office 365 related issues, including features, connectivity, and mobility.
• Administration, support, and configuration of Office 365 integrations, certificate authentication, mobile device management, and Active Directory.
• Training and educating users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (including OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, OneNote, Outlook, etc.)
• Developing automations and flows among Office 365 and external cloud applications
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, procedures, configurations, and user guides
• Supporting Domain networking services such as DNS, DDNS, DHCP, WINS, and WPA2.
• Supporting Internet and Intranet services including Internet Access, OWA, SharePoint Services, External Web Servers, and Intranet.
• Perform enterprise Backup and Disaster Recovery practices for all systems and applications and test routine system backups and restores.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary.
• Practice server asset management, Provisioning and Maintaining hyper converged Equipment, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
• Support Hyper-V environment
• Supporting a VMWare ESX Clustered Environment
• Support enterprise antivirus software.
• Proactive systems monitoring and maintenance with native and 3rd party applications (SNMP, Solar Winds, AD Manage, WSUS etc.)
• Developing scripting tools as necessary to automate or expedite administration tasks.
• Others as requested by the supervisor.
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related field.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365 is preferred.
• At least 6 years directly related experience supplemented with relevant industry standard certifications.
• Six (6) plus years of advanced Windows system administration.
• Experience with medium (400+ users) Active Directory migration project a plus.
• Four (4) plus years managing corporate E-mail systems (Exchange Migration a plus).
• Four (4) plus years’ experience in medium (400+ users) Enterprise environment.
• Experience with internal IT SLA.
• Experience working in a virtualized environment.
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
The post System Administrator at Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.