Reporting to Senior supply chain officer, the supply chain intern is responsible for ensuring the overall supply chain activities mostly on procurement. The supply chain intern must be proactive on delivering the necessary tasks as required. The supply Intern must be proactive on delivering the necessary tasks as required.
- Ensure deliveries of program and office supplies are in conformity to the quality and quantity of the purchase request as Per IRC supply chain policy and procedures
- Routine communication with the relevant staff and departments regarding to purchase and delivery of supplies
- Maintain a proper filing system as per IRC supply chain filing protocol
- Communicate and follow up with the supply chain staff about the shipment of supplies to the satellite office
- Keep records of tracking purchase transactions up to the limit of $ 20,000 for specific category
- Identify the gaps and give support to the supply chain staff
- Timely report for Hawassa / field supply chain and responsible program staffs when items released from Hawassa to Satellite offices
- Make sure procurement files are documented as per the same grant
- Ensure procurement files are put as per the threshold in the finance and FdC pigino and follow up its review with the finance team and FdC
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Monitor, track and ensure utility and communication bills are settled in accordance to set schedules in a timely manner.
- Maintain full and accurate filing of procurement documents
- Maintain consistent arrangements of daily Supply chain operations
- Knowledge of supply chain
- Degree in supplies Management or related fields
- Zero years’ experience
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Competent use of PC especially spreadsheets (format/sort/filter
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines
The post Supply Chain Intern at International Rescue Committee – IRC appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.