The incumbent needs to uphold a positive and professional attitude; and deliver the job in a passionate and empathetic manner. Need to provide customers with primary information of the company, and its service offerings, with accuracy and efficiency. Helps in organizing and scheduling meetings, interview and training sessions. Need to provide excellent customer service and handle all office correspondence in a professional manner. Need to be good at composing letters, reports and emails, both in Amharic and English. Perform administrative tasks including; filing, binding and photocopying. Maintain inventory by tracking office supplies and purchase replacements as required.
Educational Type & Level
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- One year of work experience as a secretary, receptionist, customer service representative.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skill in human relations and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Amharic and English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prompt to adapt and endorse the core values of the company.
Place of work: Addis Ababa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by attaching their application, CV and scanned documents through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of this announcement.
Qua Qua Capital Consultancy PLC
Noah Centrum Building, Ground Floor
Mickey Leland St.
Bole Atlas, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. 251-116 73 73 73/116 73 70 01