Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
The Project manager is responsible for developing different policies and strategies of the project and insures that the project is delivered on time. He/She ensures the project is effectively resourced and is also responsible for managing, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team. He/She collaborates with all stakeholders for the efficient and effective implementation of the project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects ;
- Ensure that all project activities are delivered on-time, with in scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives , involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to maintain project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vender’s;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Develop the vision, purpose, mission and strategies of the project emanated from the TIRET Corporate; develop performance measurement systems, evaluate and take corrective measures;
- Identify the key strategic objectives; develop an integrated long, medium and short term plan; Evaluate the actual performance, take corrective actions and report it to the concerned body,
- Develop the forward and backward value chain system and strategy for production and assembling operations; implement, evaluate the actual performances and take corrective actions.
- Develop a strategy that enables the industries to produce sufficient, high quality and competitive pricing of the products to get a broad market share (domestic and foreign market) , implement, evaluate the actual performance and take corrective measures
- Improve and upgrade continuously the project in collaboration with the corporate Research and Development department.
- Identify the strategic issues and interests of the project and analyze the way for its implementation.
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project in collaboration with the Agriculture and Agro-Industry Directorat and with the DCEO for Manufacturing and Agro-Industry Sector.
- Plan, implement, and report activities of the project.
- Ensure all aspects of activities in the project by practicing effective strategic directing, monitoring and reporting;
- Coordinate and develop the project staff for the effective implementation of the project;
- Plan and implement inputs strategies in collaboration with all stakeholders;
- Ensure the efficient and effective implementation of the construction, installation and commissioning of the project;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities given by the corporate.
- TIRET Corporate Maed Food Complex S/C
About the Candidate
- BSC/BA//MSC/MA/PhD degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Economics, Agro Economics, Agri-Business, Plant Science, Nutrition/food Science, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, MBA, Management, Finance.
- 10 years of work experience for BA/BSC degree, 8 years for MA/MSC degree and 6 years for PhD degree, the experience shall be in business project mgt, in industry mgt (managerial or technical), extension or research experience in wheat production, (Leadership experience shall be taken in to account)
- Willingness to accept changes, team work sprit, good ethical behaviour, good customer handling and serving approach skill, willingness to accept changes and implement it; no prior disciplinary records, recommendable/accepted for the position; accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibilities; good previous performance history and working discipline; Good communication skills,
The post Project Manager, Maed Food Complex S/C at TIRET Corporate appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.