Under the general supervision of the Executive Director the , Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the overall Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation functions of Cheshire Services Ethiopia.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes and coordinates planning, monitoring and evaluation activities within the strategic horizon of CE
- Assist in the revision of the organizational M7E plan and system
- Develop baseline data for all projects and for all their indicators
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the organizational and project performance indicators
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation
- Identify areas where technical support to partners is required. Organize training and refresher training on M&E for staff and partners as required
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of interventions
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required
- Performs SWOT analysis to set the ground for strategic planning
- Interfaces with different work units and/or consultants in the preparation and/or updating of strategic planning and oversees implementation of same upon approval
- Follows up on the execution and utilization of approved operational plan and accompanying budget
- Studies and introduces performance standards and indicators thereby to measure the performance outputs of different work units
- Proposes corrective measures to narrow avoid negative variances in the successive periods of the fiscal/budget year
- Assesses optimum usage of financial, human, physical; and information resources of CE
- Assists the Executive Director in periodic and annual reporting tasks
- Performs other related activities as assigned by Executive Director.
- Executive Director’s Office
- Executive Director
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 6 years relevant experience
The post Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Cheshire Ethiopia appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.