The main responsibility of milk truck driver is operating a heavily insulated in milk tanker and pumping milk into the vehicle then transport the milk different designated commercial locations, such as a dairy farms and milk collection points to Bishoftu where you unload the milk.
- Drives insulated tank truck to transport bulk milk between farms, dairies, and milk collection points
- Observes level gauge of storage tank and computes and records weight of milk in tank.
- Connects hose and turns valves to pump milk into truck.
- Washes truck
- May clean and sterilize tank.
- Inspect motor vehicles
- Follow safety procedures for vehicle operation
- Level 5 driving license
- more than 5 years of work experience in driving trailer trucks
- Good Communication skill and time management
- Excellent coaching skill
The post Milk Truck Driver at Holland Dairy P.L.C appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.