In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Responsible for all Preventive and corrective maintenance of all equipment
- Installation of all manufacturing and related machinery
- Creating and maintaining a maintenance procedure for all machinery and equipment in the factory
- Setting up and monitoring a building safety program;
- Being a point of contact for technical or building safety suppliers and support service
- Assisting in planning factory lay-out as well as construction as required.
- Supervising maintenance team
- Responsible for solving an electrical and mechanical problems
- performing maintenance for air Compressor and diesel generator
- Able to perform different technical works both electrical and mechanical
- Experience on machine servicing ,inspecting,lubricating,greasing and calibrating
- Have a good welding experience
Experience / Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Work experiences of 3-5 years are required
- Good communication skill
- Strong ability to work on a team basis
The post Maintenance In Charge at BeConnected Industrial appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.