Visit our website at: www.soufflet.com
Soufflet is a family-owned French group in food and agriculture of international scale. It operates in particular in the barley, wheat and rice & pulses sectors and in supporting vine growers. As the biggest family-owned buyer of cereals in Europe, it also operates on international cereal markets through its Soufflet Négoce subsidiary.
In barley, it is a major player on the world malt market with 27 plants in Europe, Asia and South America. In wheat, it is one of Europe’s biggest millers with eight mills in France and Belgium. It is also a significant plant baker making bread, morning goods and confectionery in France and in Portugal. It operates on the fast food market.
The Soufflet Group is investing heavily in research in further added value for agricultural resources with Soufflet Biotechnologies. The Group employs 7,520 staff in eighteen countries.
A front-rank international operator, Malteries Soufflet has 27 malt plants in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with production capacity of 2,280,000 tons of malt a year.
Soufflet Malt Ethiopia has started the development of the malt barley supply-chain to feed its factory in construction in Addis Ababa (Bole Lemi II Industrial Park) and is looking for talented and high potential professionals to joint its team.Mission:
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares payment requests by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Ensuring that all payments are send to bank and suppliers on time.
- Liaising with the bank and collect bank advices.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds;
- Preparing and mailing/delivering invoices
- Collects revenues by reminding outstanding accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Posting transactions to supplier and customer accounts
- Prepare AP/AR reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions and share overdue balance list to the supervisor.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience: Fresh graduate
- Basic understanding of accounting theory
- Writing skills and verbal communication,
- General math skills
- Basic computer knowledge (Ms-word and excel),
- Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness,
- Willing to learn new tasks and coached
The post Junior Payable Receivable Accountant at Soufflet Malt Ethiopia Plc appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.