Under the general supervision of the Finance and Administration Officer the General Services and Property Supervisor is responsible tothe overallGeneral services functions including stores, purchases, vehicles management, agriculture, security, etc. functions of the Center.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, controls, coordinates the stores, purchases, vehicles management, agriculture, security and gardening works of the Center
- Supervises and controls the Stores functions of the Center including the handling and issuance of consumables and fixed assets
- Supervises and controls the purchases for the Center by serving as the chairperson of the Purchasing Committee
- Supervises and controls vehicles maintenance both at the Center and outside the Center and controls the fleet management of the Center
- Supervises and controls the agricultural works of the Center and gives support whenever required
- Supervises and controls the security system of the Center and gives on job training as required
- Supervises and controls the cleanliness of the Center and works on keeping the Center a pleasant area for work and visitors
- Supervises and controls the periodic and timely maintenance of offices and staff residences at the Center
- Supervises and controls the water and electricity systems of the Center and take the necessary corrective actions
- Follows up the timely settlement of utility payments
- Performs any other related duties as assigned to him/her by the immediate supervisor.
- General services
- Finance and Administration Officer
- BA/ Diploma in Supplies and procurement management, Management ,HR or related fields
- 4/8 years relevant experience
The post General Services and Property Officer at Cheshire Ethiopia appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.