In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Perform preventive and corective maintenance in a timily manner;
- Prepare troubleshooting documents from the maitenance done and docuemented for future reference;
- Search different source for tackling problems;
- Read and analyze single line diagram as well as circuit diagram for the machines;
- Follow system and sub system signal;
- Reporting pre and post of maitenance based on the schedule;
- Followup electrical power issues in the company;
- Responsible for controlling factory lights.
Experience / Skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related;
- Work experiences of 3-5 years are required.
- Good communication skill,
- Strong ability to work on a team basis.
The post Electrician at BeConnected Industrial appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.