Evertop Sportswear Plc. is on the process of establishing a garment factory in Bole Lemi Industrial Park, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Evertop plans to manufacture wearing apparel for the export market. Evertop is looking for highly motivated and experienced personnel to fill the following position.
The Deputy Administration Manager is responsible for facilitating business license liaising with concerned government and other bodies, facilitating VISA and Work permit and managing company guesthouse.
* Ensures the requirement of Evertop office registration fulfilled and Liaises with government offices.
* Take care of govt. permission, work permit, Ensure logistics support including transport, food, security, accommodation of foreigners, purchase.
* Managing staff VISA and work permit visa for staff traveling on official business
* Processes and obtains a duty-free status letter from relevant government offices, and clears all Evertop consignments, all expatriate personal effects when coming and going out of the country.
* Establish a reporting framework between the Administration office and regular update on progress to immediate supervisor.
* Provides travel support to Employees, guests from ‘overseas’; air tickets, Hotel booking, visa on arrival, visa extension, and flight landing permissions.
* Complies with all relevant Evertop Sportswear PLC policies and procedures with respect to production, health and safety, security, and other relevant policies.
* Purchase guest house required items and deliver them in a timely manner.
* Ensure guest house expenses are managed properly in a cost-effective manner.
* Support guest house by fulfilling all the required facilities.
* Responsible for guest house property management and keep records of the company Asset in Guesthouse.
* Administers carpool and handles vehicles request of work units and assigns service vehicles based on priorities and cost-effective.
* Ensures that all drivers have the right license to drive the company vehicles and checks that licenses are renewed annually.
* Follows up and administers the cafeteria services to assure that the service is properly delivered to all employees at a fair price, the rooms are properly cleaned and the company regulations are perfectly implemented.
* Responsible for the registration and administration of fixed assets in consultation and guidance of the Finance Department.
* Recommend the company the best way of fuel usage.
* Coordinate the service car to the best use of the staff with the minimum complaint.
* Manage the security service by implementing the proper way of managing it.
* Facilitating and follow up the Utility service of the company like Energy, Water and any other necessary needs for the work smoothness.
Education: At least a Degree in Business Fields and
Experience: At least 10 years of relevant experience in private sectors have first priority.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strategic thinker – proven ability to translate strategic plans into action
- Decisiveness with excellent judgment
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills in English and Amharic.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize self and others
- Proficient in Ms. Excel, Ms-Office /Ms. Outlook
- Team Player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and an eye for details.
- Ability to handle diverse challenges and cope with a difficult working environment.
The post Deputy Administration Manager at Evertop Sportswear PLC appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.