Contract duration =3 three months
Required No =15
1. (3 Afan oromo speakers, 3 Tigrigna Speakers and 9 Amharic speakers)
Role and responsibilities of the data collectors
· Identify (with help of the guide person from the community) the specific households to be interviewed
· Follow the standard procedures strictly in conducting the interviews and recording the answers.
· Study the questionnaire to get familiar with it, since this will reduce both the burden and amount of time spent with the respondent.
· Follow the interview instructions from the training in order to obtain a high data quality.
· Check completed interviews to be sure that all questions were asked and the responses are neatly and legibly recorded
· Fill in the logbook during each interview.
· Take anthropometric measurements and body composition measurement based on the standard procedure given.
· Make sure that you have all the materials that you need (e.g. forms, batteries, scale and body composition measuring instrument)
· Take good care of the weighing scale, body composition measurements, questionnaires, and other measuring instruments
BSc in human nutrition/public health/ food science and nutrition with minimum zero year experience
The post Data Collectors at Ethiopian Public Health Institute appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.