Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Cashier Accountant
• Working with and reporting to the Finance and Administrative Officer, the Cashier Accountant will be responsible for handling the project petty cash and report monthly petty cash balance. Prepare checks and check payment vouchers and cash receipts up on receiving approved payment request approved by responsible authorities (Project coordinator, Administrative and Finance Officer mainly and when other staff is delegated by these bodies) to different organizations. Undertake the procurement of office equipment’s and stationery when instructed by the concerned and responsible personnel by following the necessary procedures. Follow-up settlement of staff advances within the month withdrawn and no further advance is given to the same person before settling the outstanding balance. Report daily cash balance and other monthly reports as per the organization financial procedures. Prepare per-diem payment based on the approved travel authorization/time sheet as per the policy of the organization. Assist in organizing meetings, workshops and/or any other EWNRA related events. Assist staff in filling different forms (like medical, leave etc). Write (draft) any official letters in any given issue upon request. Performs tasks of routine incoming and outgoing correspondence and filing duties. Any other admin and finance related activity that may be required by the Administrative and Finance Officer.
– Duty Station: Arerti, Minjiar Shenkora Woreda
– Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
– Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
– Closing date: December 6, 2019
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS: Degree or Diploma in Accounting from recognized University/ College. 2 Years for Degree holders and 4 years for Diploma holders in the same position, NGOs Experience is highly preferable.
Additional Requirements for the Positions:
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share
Education Level : Diploma
Experience : 3-5 years
City : Arerti
State : Amhara
Country : Ethiopia
The post Cashier Accountant at Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) appeared first on JobWeb Ethiopia.